Creatures of Leisure strives to meld the lessons of experience with cutting-edge materials and designs to create highly functional, premium quality surfing accessories that are built to last.
Yallingup, Western Australia is the home and testing ground for Creatures of Leisure products. Located on Western Australia’s wave-rich South West coast, Yallingup and its surrounds have bred some of the world’s best surfers for several generations.
SurfEars JUNIOR is an earplug developed for children, designed to keep their ears safe while being able to hear, speak and enjoy their time in the water.
- The frequent use of earplugs can help prevent serious ear problems like surfer's ear and swimmer's ear. JUNIOR earplugs provide the best available protection for your child's ear. See the product details below.
- LETS SOUND IN: JUNIOR allows your child to hear and communicate freely while having a more relaxed and joyful time in the water. Whether parent or swim coach, you'll quickly learn to appreciate these benefits too.
- KEEPS WATER OUT: Keep your child's ears protected from cold or contaminated water, debris, and bacteria. Helps prevent common ear problems like ear inflammation, surfer's ear, and swimmer's ear by reducing contact with water.
- GREAT COMFORT: Made from soft and skin safe medical grade silicone, Junior ear plugs are so comfortable that you'll quickly forget you're even wearing them.
- SECURE FIT: Equipped with a safety cord, JUNIOR ear plugs are securely attached to one another and can easily be attached to your wetsuit, swim goggles, rashguard or worn as a necklace. No more lost earplugs.